Manual update of snap/snapd and core/ubuntu-core

Manik Taneja manik at canonical.com
Wed Jan 11 10:21:37 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to Ubuntu Core. I see that you are experiencing a timeout while
retrieving assertions. We have added additional redundancy to the client in
a later revision (2.20) of snapd. While we await for 2.20 to move into the
stable channel, can I request that you manually upgrade to the edge channel
using-

snap refresh core --edge
snap --version
snap list

Once the refresh succedes, than please try the snap refresh command to make
sure that all snaps are updated to the latest. If you still experience
similar issues, please let us know. For reference, here's a screenshot of
the cmd usage-

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards,
Manik