Apparmor error when using classic mode

Zygmunt Krynicki zygmunt.krynicki at canonical.com
Mon Jan 16 09:05:38 UTC 2017

Hey

This bug is fixed in the recently released snapd 2.21. Mark's suggestion is
correct. You should not (until 2.21) combine interfaces and classic
confinement. Since you may be interested what happens when you do. In 2.21
you can install a snap that is using classic confinement with --jailmode
which will enable all those plugs/slots and treat it as any other snap.

I hope this helps you out

Best regards
ZK