Classic confinement and core_dynamic_linker

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Jan 18 10:58:00 UTC 2017

Hi Sergio,

The question asked was actually how to get snapcraft to include
dependencies *inside the snap* so that it works as it does with strict
snaps, bundling the dependencies.

Your response was about system libraries rather than bundled
in-snap libraries, I believe.

This should definitely work fine, right?

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net