Classic confinement success for LDC D compiler

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Jan 20 21:15:40 UTC 2017

On 20/01/17 13:58, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Congrats! What's the best way to get the D community aware of this?
> Sounds like it would be a nice way for them to keep up to date.

Thanks Mark :-)

I'm going to be in touch with the LDC devs directly in the next days (they know
me, and they have known that I'm working on this for some time).  I'm going to
ask them to take a glance over things as they stand and to see whether we can
make this an official package of the LDC project from the start.

Once something is in the devel or edge channels of the snap store, and it seems
to be working OK, I'm going to make a more public announcement to the D
community (and I'll try to also blog about the experience).