Ubuntu Core: how the file-system works

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 23 12:17:57 UTC 2017

hi,
Am Samstag, den 21.01.2017, 11:33 +0100 schrieb Luca Dionisi:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > yes, please start by filing it under the snappy umbrella [1]
> > project
> > and we'll add the necessary bug tasks for all bits and pieces
> > involved
> > then.
> Done.
>
> While I wait for it to be fixed, is there a way to build a custom
> Ubuntu Core image where I can change by myself some bits of the
> rootfs?

as mentioned in the bug ( http://pad.lv/1658298 ) the dir is now
writable in the daily edge images (and in the respective core snap, on
a stable image you can just "snap refresh --edge core" to get the
updated version)...

we still need to discuss if route manipulation should have its own
interface or be a part of the network-control interface though.

ciao
	oli