GPG error during "sudo apt update" in "classic" snap

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 23 14:02:01 UTC 2017

hi,
Am Montag, den 23.01.2017, 14:51 +0100 schrieb Jian LUO:

> I'll try kernel w/o real-time patch next time. Will let you guys know
> if it works. Or if someone can kindly show me where can I find a
> functional BBB kernel (ideally w/ snapcraft.yaml), I'll try it on the
> omap 4460 target.

we have bbb images at [1] ... but they just use the generic kernel from
the archive (it will also not help with OMAP since the BBB does not use
an OMAP chip).

afaik the kernel team (paolo specifically) has a set of required config
options noted down somewhere, perhaps he can point you to it.

ciao
	oli

[1] http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/snappy/all-snaps/daily/current/