Ubuntu Core: how the file-system works

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:17:59 UTC 2017

Hi all

I see that the issue has been taken care of. I will immediately
download a daily-build image and check that the file rt_tables
is writeable.

I haven't built a snap for my app yet, so I cannot test for the
moment if my needs are all already fitted in the builtin
interfaces. I will try as soon as I can to craft a snap in devmode
and afterwards in strict mode. But I can't predict time.

Bear with me if I ask again, cause maybe the question went off the
radar: is it possible to build an image where the rootfs has been
modified a bit from what is in 'core' by default?

--Luca