Ubuntu Core: how the file-system works

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Mon Jan 23 17:28:47 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-01-23 at 17:17 +0100, Luca Dionisi wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I see that the issue has been taken care of. I will immediately
> download a daily-build image and check that the file rt_tables
> is writeable.
>
> I haven't built a snap for my app yet, so I cannot test for the
> moment if my needs are all already fitted in the builtin
> interfaces. I will try as soon as I can to craft a snap in devmode
> and afterwards in strict mode. But I can't predict time.

I will be looking at the security policy side of this so if you can, please
comment in the bug what specific commands you are using in your snap for using
rt_tables so I can repeat tham and make sure they are supported.

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/snappy/+bug/1658298

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com