Pi2 and 3 image improvements (GLES, GPIO)

Alejandro J. Cura alejandro.cura at canonical.com
Tue Jan 24 19:30:35 UTC 2017

After installing with --devmode the very latest mir-kiosk that Albert just
uploaded to the store in edge, and then reinstalling mir-kiosk-apps with
devmode as well, I've got it all running on a raspi2.
alecu at localhost:~$ snap list
Name            Version        Rev  Developer  Notes
core            16.04.1        976  canonical  -
mir-kiosk       0.1            22   canonical  devmode
mir-kiosk-apps  0.1            11   canonical  devmode
mir-libs        0.1            20   canonical  devmode
pi2             16.04-0.17     36   canonical  -
pi2-kernel      4.4.0-1040-47  26   canonical  -
alecu at localhost:~$ snap interfaces | grep mir
:network                  mir-kiosk-apps
:opengl                   mir-kiosk,mir-kiosk-apps
mir-kiosk:mir             mir-kiosk-apps
mir-libs:mir-libs         mir-kiosk,mir-kiosk-apps
alecu at localhost:~$

I'll give it a try on the raspi3 now.

big thanks to Ogra and Albert that helped me debug this on #snappy.

cheers,
--
alecu