Classic confinement success for LDC D compiler

Bret A. Barker bret.barker at canonical.com
Thu Jan 26 21:34:45 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 10:04:02PM +0100, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> On 20/01/17 13:58, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> >Congrats! What's the best way to get the D community aware of this?
> >Sounds like it would be a nice way for them to keep up to date.
>
> Just to follow up on this: the LDC devs have agreed to allow me to move
> forward with this in the name of the project.  The new git repo is available
> at:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc2.snap
>
> Question about setting up a developer account to start publishing: is it
> possible to create a 'group' account with multiple members to act in the
> name of the LDC project?  Or should I just create a single developer account
> and add the email addresses of others who are interested in having account
> access?

We don't have group accounts, but the best practice is to create an account for the owner/publisher of the snap and then use the Collaboaration feature (on a snap's detail page on myapps.developer.ubuntu.com after an initial snap upload) to grant other accounts access to pushing and releasing revisions.

-bret