Raspberry Pi hardware real-time-clock?

roger peppe roger.peppe at canonical.com
Sat Jan 28 18:24:46 UTC 2017

On 31 December 2016 at 11:15, Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> no worries, we'll get it working, but it might take a bit to find all
> the pieces needed and make sure they work correctly, this is simply a
> hw setup that has not come around yet ;)

Any update on this, or suggestions as to how I might move this forward?
For the next week or so I'm at the site where I'm planning to deploy
the Pi as a controller and it would be great if I could leave it
deployed with a working RTC-backed system clock.

I have spare time to contribute if needed.

  cheers,
    rog.