ubuntu-app-platform updated to Qt 5.6.2

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at canonical.com
Mon Jan 30 13:33:54 UTC 2017

Hi Dan (and Matthias),

We tested among else webbrowser, UITK gallery and calendar app and
they run fine. We didn't anticipate problems, but as there are this
would then be the point to introduce "ubuntu-app-platform2" (currently
at ubuntu-app-platform1) as it seems that it's not the drop in
replacement hoped for. Even though at this point I'm unsure what's
causing the problem as there are no API changes to speak of.

So far we have already been adding libraries and upgrading for example
Oxide while keeping the "ubuntu-app-platform1". I will bump the
content field to "2" now.

-Timo