[SPAM] snapping with Qt vs. wx

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:27:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was just curious what people's preferences were for snaps: Qt or wx?  I
believe Qt has support for mobile devices, but I don't think wxWidgets
does.  Other than that, should I switch over to using Qt?  I've been a
wxWidgets guy for a long time, and I'm a big fan of it.  What do you
think?  Is there something better than either?

I've never written a mobile app, but if I did, I might look into the Ubuntu
phone platform.  I own an iPhone, though.  Is Ubuntu phone better?

--Spencer