LDC snap published in edge channel

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Tue Jan 31 00:05:30 UTC 2017

On 26/01/17 22:04, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> Just to follow up on this: the LDC devs have agreed to allow me to move forward
> with this in the name of the project.  The new git repo is available at:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc2.snap

The snap packaged passed manual review today, so earlier this evening I
published it to the edge channel (accessing the developer site from an Ubuntu
phone, appropriately enough:-).

It should be possible to install with:

     sudo snap install --edge --classic ldc2

Would be really grateful if anyone would be prepared to try it out and confirm
that it works for them (especially people using snapd on non-Ubuntu distros).
If you need inspiration for some D code to write, you could play with some of
the examples available at https://dlang.org/ :-)

Thanks very much to everyone who gave so much generous advice and support to
help me get this package ready.

Best wishes,

     -- Joe