Vala and Snapcraft. Issues with a library part in Vala.

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 31 15:49:03 UTC 2017

The compiler should automatically look for it in ./stage/ but you need
to make sure that your library is listed in the after: [] stanza on your
application part, so that it will be built and staged for your app to use.

There's an example you can look at here:
https://github.com/ubuntu/snappy-playpen/blob/pantheon-mail/pantheon-mail/snapcraft.yaml

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com