Is there any way to choose the arch to build on build.snapcraft.io?

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 2 15:38:00 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 11:16:56PM +0800, XiaoGuo Liu wrote:
> I just tried to use build.snapcraft.io to build my application. The build
> was successful.

Great!

> However, the app was meant for amd64. After I chose my repos, it built
> for armhf and amd64 at the same time. The both versions were
> published. How can I choose the arch to publish?

This isn't configurable right now.  We do expect to make this
configurable at some point in the future once we work out the best place
to do it.

Both architectures being published shouldn't actually be a problem;
snapd will pick the correct one when installing on a given architecture.
However, if it's a serious problem for some reason then I can manually
configure it for you for now; let me know.