[System Enablement] New releases March 2nd 2017

Alfonso Sanchez-Beato alfonso.sanchez-beato at canonical.com
Thu Mar 2 16:41:01 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

new releases of the following snaps were pushed into the candidate
channel.

modem-manager 1.6.2-3:

* Big upgrade to mm upstream version 1.6, from 1.4
* Rename of our "dell" plugin to "plano" so there is no conflict with
"dell" upstream plugin.
* Add alias for mmcli
* Warn user if they are running mmcli without being root
* Execute upstream unit tests during snap build
* Much smaller snap

canonical-se-engineering-tests 6:

* udisks2 test cases have improved test steps
* tmp test cases have fixed snap connect plug/slot commands

wifi-ap 14:

* Don't fail when we can't determine the current used channel but print a
warning
* Improved documentation

If you have any questions feel free to ping me on irc.

Br,
Alfonso