First Snap ktouch - no success

Harald Nikolisin hochglanz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:33:43 UTC 2017

Hi all,

According to the site  https://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/snappy
I just installed my first snap - which was ktouch - simply with
sudo snap install ktouch

The I just run the application  ("which ktouch" informs me that the path
is /snap/bin/ktouch), but it immediately aborts with

ktouch: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Sql.so.5: cannot

I expected that such problems should be avoided with an snap?
Because I'm not sure where to send a bugreport (launchpad is probably
not the proper address) I send it to your mailing list, maybe someone
has a hint.

Harald