First Snap ktouch - no success

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 3 12:02:48 UTC 2017

hi,
Am Freitag, den 03.03.2017, 12:53 +0100 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> hi,
> Am Freitag, den 03.03.2017, 12:33 +0100 schrieb Harald Nikolisin:
>> > According to the site  https://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/snappy
> > I just installed my first snap - which was ktouch - simply with
> > sudo snap install ktouch
>> snapcraft bugs go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapcraft/+filebug
>
> that said though ... it looks rather like you did not add libqt5sql5
> your stage-packages in snapcraft.yaml ...

oops, sorry, i mis-read ... obviously you want to use an existing snap,
not build one, sorry ...

actually snapd should have told you that you need to install and
connect the right platform snap for this (i think the generic desktop
helpers usually do print such a message, seems ktouch does not use that
bit)

ciao
	oli