Request for help / ideas to debug issue

John Lenton john.lenton at canonical.com
Mon Mar 13 10:11:51 UTC 2017

Thank you Alfonso for that link (I didn't find that when I looked, so
kudos), and thank you Michael and Zyga for all your work on this!

On 12 March 2017 at 08:38, Michael Hudson-Doyle
<michael.hudson at canonical.com> wrote:
> PS: I guess I should back port that Go fix to all supported Go releases?

that would be very nice. Does that include trusty? And how far can it
reach in Debian?

Zyga, what are our chances of patching Go on other distros?

Michael, WRT the non-cgo case, can you report it upstream? Would you
rather I did?

I'm off to try to find a reproducer for the "oops i lost the suid bit" bug :-D