Contributing cloud parts

Tim Süberkrüb tim.sueberkrueb at web.de
Sun Mar 26 15:08:57 UTC 2017

Hey Leo,

thank you! I wanted to add the following part:

---
origin: https://github.com/tim-sueberkrueb/liri-snapcraft-part.git
maintainer: Tim Süberkrüb <dev at timsueberkrueb.io>
   Helper for Liri Apps depending on the Liri Platform snap.
   Includes a specific launcher and Snapcraft configuration
   to deduplicate build configurations.
parts: [liri-app]
---

All the best,