Logging through ssh without passphrase

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 4 17:30:47 UTC 2016

perhaps you have another passwordless key that was tried next

Password login is disabled for console-conf created users, so the only way
to go through to the device is with a valid SSH key which came from your LP
account

Cheers,
- Loïc Minier

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Julia Palandri <julia.palandri at canonical.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Trying to login into my rpi2 running ubuntu core, after setting it up with
> my ubuntu one account, I was asked to enter the passphrase for my ssh key.
> I didn't remember it and while trying to look it up, I cancelled the
> dialog, but surprisingly I was logged in nevertheless. Is this the expected
> behaviour?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>
> Julia