ubuntu-image 0.7ubuntu1

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Tue Oct 11 23:26:29 UTC 2016

To be extra clear: it's not "one gadget, one image". The model assertion is
really what defines what goes into the image, including the gadget itself.

So it's really "One model, one image."

That's a very nice invariant, considering that the model is actually signed
by the brand.

--
gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net