ubuntu-image 0.7ubuntu1

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Oct 12 19:23:41 UTC 2016

You are asking for a flag to be added in ubuntu-image, and ignoring
anything I say about potential problems and ideas to solve it. You simply
cannot tell how much time it would take to implement the proper solution
because we've been talking across each other instead of having a productive
conversation.

Today it's a pseudo national holiday for me, but I will try to talk to
Barry and Steve tomorrow.