ubuntu-image 0.7ubuntu1

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 12 19:30:20 UTC 2016

hi,
On Mi, 2016-10-12 at 16:23 -0300, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> You are asking for a flag to be added in ubuntu-image, and ignoring
> anything I say about potential problems and ideas to solve it.

all i was asking about is that a hack that we *need* to use to have
functional images today gets legitimate inclusion in the build tool so
that we finally can move on and unblock people that are waiting for us
since a while.

>  You simply cannot tell how much time it would take to implement the
> proper solution because we've been talking across each other instead
> of having a productive conversation.

well, you are totally right that i can not judge how long it takes but
you also didnt answer me (since you seem to have a better idea here)
i asked a few times how long you think it would take and if it would be
feasible in time for GA given the amount of image issues we still have
to solve ...

> Today it's a pseudo national holiday for me, but I will try to talk
> to Barry and Steve tomorrow.

great ... thanks

ciao
	oli