Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Sep 8 21:23:58 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

As we discussed here today, we've created a new mailing list to cover the
creation of Ubuntu Core devices and images.

Since those conversations were previously being held in the snapcraft
mailing list, and I cannot tell upfront whether people were subscribed to
discuss this or snaps, I took freedom the subscribe everyone to the new
mailing list as well.

To be clear, Ubuntu Core topics which are related to snaps in general are
still welcome on the snapcraft list. The new list is aimed at discussing
all the small details involved in getting images and devices based upon
Ubuntu Core, which as minimalist and transactional snap-based distribution.

If you'd like to be removed from the device/image-related conversations,
please go here:

    https://lists.snapcraft.io/mailman/options/devices

Thanks!

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net