Getting QT apps running.

Dietmar Winkler dietmar.winkler at dwe.no
Mon Aug 8 13:28:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

so today i decided to switch back to Unity (but still have the
ubuntu-mate-desktop dependencies installed). Turns out the IPE snap is
_now_ able to display the menu despite me running Unity. This was not
the  case before I installed the ubuntu-mate-desktop meta package.

So properly confused now, especially since it seems the behaviour of
snap packages (at the moment) are still _very_ dependent on installed
system packages outside the snap package itself.

--
/Dietmar/

Secure email communication:
https://encrypt.to/dietmar.winkler@dwe.no