.desktop files for app-in-snap

Vasilisc vasilisc777 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 07:23:52 UTC 2016

09.08.2016 10:05, Eloy García (PC Actual) пишет:
> Hi again!
> You don't need to have java installed on your system. This is the
> "magic" of a snap package, that you can include anything your
> application needs to run properly. I use maven plugin for my
> application, so openjdk 8 is installed within the snap package.

Please, create the virtual machine with Ubuntu 16.04.
Install - sudo snap install wallpaperdownloader

run wallpaperdownloader in Terminal and pin app

close wallpaperdownloader and launch app from Unity Launcher.
something happening? none!

"Exec=java" try execute Java in the host, but Java is not installed by
default.

Your Java in snap placed - $SNAP/usr/lib/jvm/default-java/bin/java
Sorry for my english. really only I see a problem?

--
Best regards,
vasilisc