.desktop files for app-in-snap

Eloy García (PC Actual) eloy.garcia.pca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 07:48:42 UTC 2016

Hi again Vasilisc.

Now I see the problem. If you pin the application executed from the
terminal, the Operating System creates its own standard launcher and
"bypasses" the init script you have defined within the snap package.
Instead, if you want to pin a snap application, you have to use the
launcher which was created in the dashboard (it has the icon you defined
within the snap package).

I think it is a limitation that you cannot handle, but please, if anyone
knows how to deal with it... :)

Best,

Eloy

--