Multiple app per part generate "dot" executables

Dietmar Winkler dietmar.winkler at hit.no
Fri Jul 29 06:33:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

so is there any way around that. I don't want to have to multiply the
snaps for each subapplication. From a usesage perspective this pretty
much would be a show stopper to use snap over classical packages when
suddenly the same applications have to be called differently because
they have been installed as a snap and not as a deb.