Getting QT apps running.

Dietmar Winkler dietmar.winkler at dwe.no
Fri Jul 29 11:40:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

> export IPELUAPATH=$SNAP/share/ipe/7.2.5/lua/?.lua

That was it. The app now launches. Still loads of menus and icons
missing in the UI but I guess this is down to:

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gtk-vector-screenshot"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gail"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "unity-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported

during start up. And of course the theme link that can not be generated:

ln: failed to create symbolic link
'/home/dietmarw/snap/ipe/x4/.themes/themes': Read-only file system

So I guess currently there is not much I can do about the gtk modules
not getting loaded. Other then wait that some day perhaps snappy will
support this.
--
/Dietmar/

Secure email communication: