Missing environment variables

Aaron Ogle aaron.ogle at rocket.chat
Tue Nov 22 18:13:36 UTC 2016

Just an update here... I've had this happen to 3-4 different people in the
last couple of weeks.

Version info:
snap 2.16ubuntu3
snapd 2.16ubuntu3
series 16
ubuntu 16.04

On this latest case all packages are up to date.  So no solution there.
Ideas?

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 3:30 PM Sergio Schvezov <
sergio.schvezov at canonical.com> wrote:

> El 22/10/16 a las 11:11, Gustavo Niemeyer escribió:
> >
> > If there's a recommendation, I'd suggest recommending the last known
> > stable, as the pace has been so fast that there are significant
> > benefits of running a more recent version.
> >
> > We also have a mechanism snaps can use to declare the dependency on
> > certain aspects of snapd, but unfortunately the common dir had a
> > couple of issues until it finally worked smoothly.
> >
> > We should really support a more explicit:
> >
> >     assumes: [snapd2.15]
> >
> > and leave the individual feature flags for aspects that can indeed
> > vary across environments.
> >

> In my other email I sort of came to the conclusion of using assumes :-)
> I did not know about snapd2.15. where can we see the full list of keywords?

*Aaron Ogle* Core Developer

aaron.ogle at rocket.chat

@aaron.ogle <https://demo.rocket.chat/direct/aaron.ogle>

https://rocket.chat