Snappy takes long time to boot when no network

Yann Sionneau yann.sionneau at parrot.com
Thu Sep 1 11:29:36 UTC 2016

Hi Loic,

I expect the system to boot normally but everything needing internet
would not work obviously.

For instance indeed the snap services would be started, snapweb, the
uart console.

But indeed I would not expect the auto refresh of snaps to work.

PS : and in fact I have 2 interfaces with internet access, and still the
service "networkd-wait-online" stalls.

Cheers,

Yann