More Ubuntu-Core boot up problems...

MikeB mabnhdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:03:02 UTC 2016

Yes, I have gone through the manual setup of the first user successfully.
However, I've tried every combination of user name and password I could
think of and none of them allow me to login.

Given that I've set up the first user using the email address I use for
Ubuntu One, what should I use for login credentials for that user - what is
the username I should use and what is the password I should use?

Regards, Mike