More Ubuntu-Core boot up problems...

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Sep 8 12:36:43 UTC 2016

Strange.. my email client just did something silly and discarded my
message. Trying again:

Yeah, devicecraft is a good name but also awkward to type, and makes
snapcraft less interesting as you point out.

The fragmentation seems justified as the subjects are quite unrelated.
Mixing makes a bad experience on both ends.

--
gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net