How do you add config files - "file" can't find it's configuration files?

Dave Chiluk dave.chiluk at canonical.com
Fri Sep 16 13:11:05 UTC 2016

Can't we do something more elegant than that?  Having to implement
wrappers and or code changes to each and every program with hardcoded
values seems overly painful.

Couldn't we do something fancy/smart with system calls such that fopen
prepends $SNAP to most requests?  I can't imagine there being more than
a few system calls that would need to be modified.

I also realize that it would take more work than this simplistic
suggestion, but has anyone researched something like that?  Plus it
would give each application even better isolation since the isolation
would be enforced by snappy.

Dave.