sqlite trying to access /var/tmp

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 27 13:25:23 UTC 2016

Set SQLITE_TMPDIR=/tmp and it should be happy.

TMPDIR isn't explicitly set in the snap's runtime environment, which is
why sqlite falls back to /var/tmp

/tmp is mounted into your snap's runtime, and sqlite will try
SQLITE_TMPDIR before TMPDIR, so setting that ensures that it won't
impact anything other than sqlite.

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com