Creating system users and system groups

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 2 10:49:13 UTC 2017

Our general thinking is that we will maintain a standard list of those,
and approve user creation for specific snaps. Would you be willing to go
with _avahi and _lp and _lpadmin? Backward-looking names might get
grandfathered, but we'd prefer newer software to use a qualifier like _
to disambiguate such system users from end users.

Mark