Currernt config hook implementation scales very badly

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Tue Feb 14 12:23:04 UTC 2017

El martes, 14 de febrero de 2017 07h'08:33 ART, Oliver Grawert
<ogra at ubuntu.com> escribió:
> hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 14.02.2017, 17:59 +0800 schrieb XiaoGuo Liu:
>>
>> I think the problem could be that the stable channel does not support
>> it.
>>
> yes, this is definitely the case, this was not released to stable yet,
> the next stable release will have it.

On the snapcraft side we have started the practice of annotating the
version the documented item was introduced in. I guess it would be good to
update the documentation in the snapd wiki to have this. Might tie in with
`assumes` rather nicely.

Cheers

--
Enviado con Dekko desde mi dispositivo Ubuntu