petname snap bug

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Fri Feb 17 18:51:27 UTC 2017

I popped in #snappy and fished up a bug about this with kyrofa's help

https://bugs.launchpad.net/snappy/+bug/1575593

Seems like a good one to watch for this.

Charles Butler <charles.butler at canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of modeling your datacenter: http://jujucharms.com
Conjure up Kubernetes: `conjure-up canonical-kubernetes` on any ubuntu
install with Conjure and Juju.