[NEWS] Kdenlive devel snap

Tiago Herrmann tiago.herrmann at canonical.com
Thu Jan 5 20:41:22 UTC 2017

Sorry to revive this old thread, but this very same website just
posted a tutorial [1] on how to manage snaps.
The maintainer of this website is a friend of mine and he told me his
goal was to write the most complete snap utilization tutorial
available in Portuguese.
He has been doing a great job on spreading news about ubuntu and snap
here in Brazil.

[1] http://www.diolinux.com.br/2017/01/ubuntu-snap-utilization-manual.html
or google translation:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.diolinux.com.br%2F2017%2F01%2Fubuntu-snap-utilization-manual.html