[System Enablement] New releases: wifi-ap=10 pulseaudio=8.0-3

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 6 12:18:53 UTC 2017

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 05.01.2017, 14:31 +0100 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> hi,
> Am Mittwoch, den 04.01.2017, 19:11 +0100 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> >

> > ogra at pi3:~$ grep audio= /boot/uboot/config.txt
> > dtparam=audio=on
> >
> FYI both gadgets for pi2 and pi3 have just been updated in the edge
> channel with this fix, would be good if they could be tested with the
> pulse snap now :)

so i tried to do some testing now that we have alsa enabled images ...

installing 8.0-3-12 from beta/candidate without --devmode makes the
daemon fail on startup with a seccomp error trying to call setgroups32
and indeed you cant use any of the shipped commands like parec or
paplay ...
if i install with --devmode from either channel, the daemon starts and
the commands work fine though ... so seems we are close ;)

ciao
	oli