opengl on ubuntu core 16 on artik 10?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jan 10 18:04:21 UTC 2017

Hi Kevin,
having a preview of the mir stack is attractive.
Would that mean snaps that use opengl would not need to carry the
boards' opengl library?

dragonboard would do for undemanding apps, but it's only 1GB and 30fps HD video.
Is there a 2GB RAM + faster GPU board that can do 60fps HD video and
use same snaps?