Snaps and the latest 16.04 kernel (problem?)

Claudio André claudioandre.br at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 19:32:29 UTC 2017

Hi, one of my snaps stopped to work properly today [1]. Trying to debug it,
I find out that:

- If I boot using the previous 4.4.0-64 kernel, I can successfully run the
snap.
- If I let GRUB do its job (kernel 4.4.0-65), the snap cannot start
properly and I can see new apparmor="DENIED" on logs.
- I tried to keep my computer as a "regular user computer". Anyway, feel
free to ask for more information.
- I did nothing special yesterday.

I tried to restart the computer 3 times to feel confident about this e-mail
message. But, I'm really eager to confirm this [2].

[1] Yesterday, I accept a kernel update.
[2] I'm sorry, I don't have any 'extra' hardware.

Thank you for your time.
Claudio