plugins in snap?

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Fri Mar 3 19:41:13 UTC 2017

Hello Roberto,

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:37 AM, Roberto Mier Escandón 
<roberto.escandon at canonical.com> wrote:
> Maybe one silly question: I've moved plugins to be in snap/plugins path.
> All works fine, but I see them included in the snap package. Is there
> any way to avoid this?. I don't want the plugins there.

We are trying to define what goes into the snap. For example, we want
the snapcraft.yaml some times in there, and if the snapcraft.yaml has
references to a custom plugin, maybe it makes sense to include that
plugin too. What we have currently is inconsistent, and thus a bug of
course. Your question is not silly at all, we need to improve there.

Take a look at the discussion in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapcraft/+bug/1660890, and if you have
something to add, please leave a comment in there.

pura vida.