Snap tracks for Kubernetes

Daniel Manrique daniel.manrique at canonical.com
Mon Mar 20 15:21:07 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:45 AM, George Kraft
<george.kraft at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> We're working on a collection of snaps for Kubernetes that we'd like to
> have tracks added to:
> - kubectl
> - kube-apiserver
> - kube-controller-manager
> - kube-scheduler
> - kubelet
> - kube-proxy
> - cdk-addons
>
> All of these need tracks for 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7. Can someone create these
> for us?

Hello George,

I've created all 21 tracks (3 each for your 7 snaps). They should be
usable now. Do let me know if anything looks odd.

I can also add a "version pattern" as a mild preventive measure
against releasing a snap under the wrong track. This is a regex which
will be matched against your upload's "version" value and if it
doesn't match, releasing to that track will not be allowed. This helps
humans avoid mistakenly releasing a snap in an undesired
track/channel. Let me know if you find this useful and I can set it up
for you.

Cheers,
- Daniel