desktop-gtk3

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:09:00 UTC 2017

Take a look at the following .yaml file.

https://github.com/ubuntu/snapcraft-desktop-helpers/blob/master/demos/gtk3/snapcraft.yaml

Notice the following line in it...

after: [desktop-gtk3]

That's the line I need, and the line I've used most often in my git
history, but it doesn't work anymore.  When I'm back on my linux box this
evening, I can give more information.

I wonder if something has changed with an update of snapcraft.