desktop-gtk3

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 03:55:16 UTC 2017

That just adds a deprecation warning (if I add the '/', I mean.)  It says,
"DEPRECATED: Found a "/" in the name of the 'desktiop/gtk3' part"

Here's the major error I'm getting...

"Issue while loading plugin: properties failed to load for desktop-gtk3:
Additional properties are not allowed ('prime' was unexpected)"

I'm punting on this for now (i.e., giving up), but if anyone has any ideas,
please let me know.  Thanks.