More problems with ubuntu-core generated using ubuntu-image

Simon Fels simon.fels at canonical.com
Thu Oct 6 07:56:15 UTC 2016

Also this very much looks like you're building an image from stable. On
stable cloud-init is still showing the behavior you're describing. If you
build an image from either edge or beta (supply --channel edge to
ubuntu-image as parameter) you will get an image which works better and has
these things fixed.

As Gustavo already outlined there will be a new release of all these
goodness to stable very soon.

regards,
Simon