Snapd fails to start in my custom ubuntu-core

Luke Williams luke.williams at canonical.com
Thu Sep 8 22:55:03 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

One thing I noticed is that if you build your kernel snap with confinement:
strict
It will build your image with the three snaps showing in the snap list
command, so that when you add other snaps, Jr. Does not download the
Ubuntu-core snap and make the system 100% unstable.

I've also been using the stable channel instead of edge since the edge
channel I have not been able to get the device to detect the network
properly on many devices mainly because it's looking for network, and it
being a switch, relies on the network drivers to be loaded before the cloud
unit rubs, which has lead to a boot up time of 5 minutes on initial boot.

--
Thanks,

Luke Williams - Technical Partner Manager, Network Switches and Ubuntu-Core
luke.williams at canonical.com
www.canonical.com || www.ubuntu.com